The SC7 is designed where simplicity and ease of operation are important, for pilots who require a high quality instrument with good performance at a reasonable price, and who do not require complex speed to fly or final glide computations.
The SC-7 is based on the thousandfold tried and tested SB-7. Using modern microprocessor technology, the SC-7 continuously shows the average climb rate. In addition, it shows the battery condition as well as the outside air temperature. The brightness of the LED-Indication is automatically adjusted to the daylight intensity. The audio indication is intermittent during climb. The constant tone during descent can be switched off using the muting-switch.
SC-7 Key Benefits:
- No flask needed
- Fits in standard 80 mm cut-out
- Needs battery and TE probe connections only
- Reverse polarity protected
- Response: Climb (1 second) and Cruise (3 seconds)
- Integral two tone audio with adjustable volume
- Sink signal may be switched off so that audio gives lift tone only
- 30 second average displayed continuously
- Battery condition indicator
- Auxiliary connections for remote speaker and meters
- Like all ILEC products it comes with a 2 years warranty